Software Developer/Sr. Software Developer (SDE 1 & 2)
- Bring ideas to life
- Development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Driving and adhering to software development best practice
- Continuously seek to improve and maintain software
- Partner closely with internal operations teams to help them empower with technology.
- Automate as much as humanly possible and always configure as code
- Estimate and manage deliveries of features in a predictable manner.
- Drive discussions to create/improve product, process and technology
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Get involved in entire lifecycle of projects including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues
- 0-4 years of product development, architecture, design.
- Strong CS Fundamentals
- Organised and self-sufficient
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in either front-end or backend development
- Understanding of MVC frameworks such as Rails, Sinatra, Django, Express or similar.
- Understanding of micro-service architecture
- Experience with test-driven development
- Strong *nix skills (Linux, FreeBSD, and/or Mac OS X preferred)
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Strong SQL skills, familiarity with PostgreSQL a plus.
Extra Points For Experience With
Experience with RPC, SOA, Event-driven systems, Message Buses etc.
- Mentored 2-3 developers in the past
- Designed a service/application from scratch.