SEO & SEM Specialist
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversions, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, SEM Rush, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM