- Design and build advanced applications for the mobile platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- In short, you're involved from start to finish.
- 2-8 years of experience in developing enterprise class mobile apps for iOS platform.
- Experience in development and in shipping iOS apps.
- Proven experience with one or more apps published in the app store.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development.
- Good programming skills in Objective-C/Swift and extensive knowledge of Apple’s SDKs and frameworks like Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Foundation, UIKit, etc. along with proficiency in using Xcode
- Deep understanding of Objective C/Swift memory management, battery optimisation and debugging/performance improvement tools.
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON.
- Experience with iOS development tools such as: XCode, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, XIB, storyboard
- Knowledge of iOS networking and Multithreading.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience applying design patterns (explicitly in MVC, Factory, Singleton patterns).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in the design, development and testing of individual modules using Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of any Server side language, a plus.
- Challenge conventional wisdom.
- We value curiousness and Inquisitiveness.
- A track record of being able to ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team.
- Willingness to provide top-notch support to our customers - everyone at the company is involved in the support directly.