Front-end Engineer/Web Developer
- Build, design and code new features and enhancements for Web Applications.
- Build cross browser and cross device compatible web applications.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Display end to end ownership for UI features including estimation and coordination with UX, product and backend team.
- BE/B Tech from 4 year college or university.
- 2+ years of strong experience in developing web applications using at-least one JS Framework: AngularJS / ReactJS / BackboneJS.
- Understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
- A passion for writing maintainable & reusable code with an understanding of OOP, design patterns.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience with browser APIs, cross-browser compatibility and optimising front end performance.
- Familiarity with GIT version control.
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Design.
- Production troubleshooting, debugging experience, familiarity with Dev Tools (Chrome / Mozilla Dev Tools).
- Ability to deliver code quickly from given scenarios in fast paced startup environment.
- Good working knowledge of DB - MySQL or PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Added advantage - GitHub, Sketch, AWS.