- You not only have the technical chops to roll up sleeves and provide technical leadership to major projects, but also build and manage a team of 10-15 top notch engineers.
- You act as an entrepreneur, taking ownership the problem statement end-to-end.
- You deliver direct value to the customer and not just internally.
- Lead a diverse team of high performing engineers who set new standards everyday-
- Be a great engineer yourself to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team-
- Estimate, plan, divide and conquer customer problem statements through sturdily developed & performant technical solutions.
- Handle multiple competing priorities and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- You work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- You have proven track record of building and managing high performing engineering teams 8-10 years of experience as an engineer or a lead solving real world customer problems.
- You have an experience of 2-5 years as a Manager who has lead highly output driven engineering teams delivering value.
- The ability to convince, negotiate and work with equally competent and smart stakeholders.
- Experience building complex technical solutions service-oriented architectures, highly scalable architecture, distributed cloud-based systems, highly concurrent and multi-tenant system.
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems.
- Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- Superior project management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience of delivering high quality projects on time.
- Above 5 years of experience with technology depth as well as good people skills.
- A BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance.
Nice To Haves
- Have spent 2+ years at a start-up or worked in a small and reasonably independent team/dev center.
- Able to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly, and provide longer term vision and motivation.
- Great people skills to closely work with other teams. Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, all need your expertise to ensure superior solutions match our scale of operations.
- Very high technical competence, strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments – Ability to play the role of the architect for the team.