We’re looking for engineers to be a part of our Android development team. Our close-knit
Android team works on high-quality multiple consumer and delivery partner applications.
As a member of this team, you’ll collaborate closely with Product Owners, Designers and
Engineers (3-in-a-box model) to create innovative solutions for our customers. & you’ll play an
important role in product development from concept to launch.
We don't need to emphasize the benefits of working in a food company, fun and food is
We are looking for strong technologists who are passionate about solving complex and
challenging problems. You should be excited about your work and making an impact on millions of
customers. If you love working on latest technologies, delivering valuable and quality
products with the sense of ownership then this is the place for you :)
● Participate in architecture, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and
documentation of our Android apps
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Maintain the high quality levels of code and various documentations as per phase of
● Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
3+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong
background in Android App Development.
Strong background in Android App Development.
Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming and Java
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, SQLite, familiarity with RESTful APIs, deal with different Android Versions, deal with different screen sizes, push notifications, Android Studio.
Android components - like Activity, Services
Must have written Unit , Integration and UI Test Cases
Excellent debugging and problem solving capability
Good to have:
Good and relevant knowledge of design patterns and Android architectural components ( lifecycle, Room DB and ViewModel)
Understanding of dependency injection and Dagger2
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Proficiency in developing frameworks and SDKs
Write optimized, elegant, and well-documented code
Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills
Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking