We’re looking for engineers to be a part of our Android development team. Our close-knit
Android team works on high-quality multiple consumer and delivery partner applications.
As a member of this team, you’ll collaborate closely with Product Owners, Designers and
Engineers (3-in-a-box model) to create innovative solutions for our customers. & you’ll play an
important role in product development from concept to launch.
We don't need to emphasise the benefits of working in a food company, fun and food is
Hiring for champs who believe in changing the world through technology
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Write Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
● Debug and resolve system wide issues independently
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
● In short, you're involved from start to finish.
● 1-3 years of experience in developing enterprise class mobile apps for Android platform.
● An entrepreneurial attitude that gets quality projects done quickly.
● Good understanding of OOP and architectural pattern (MVVM preferred)
● Good knowledge of Java, Kotlin(a plus) along with proficiency in using Android debug
tools and Android Studio IDE.
● Able to write apps using ( activities, fragments, services, and broadcast receivers)
● Good understanding of the Android development life cycle.
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
● Basic understanding of algorithms and data structures
● Good analytical skills and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude
● A Github account with some neat projects in it
● More than one app currently published to the Google Play store with more than 100K